· Provides coverage up to 7 years or 5,000 hours of service
· Coverage options available for new and used boats
· Engines are checked and certified by MTU authorized personnel
· Coverage is transferable with sale, increasing resale value
If you choose an MTU propulsion system, you get a product that features the most advanced technology available. Now, MTU backs that up with the Extended Propulsion Coverage (EPC) promise. EPC provides customers with the opportunity for additional protection for up to seven years on new boats and adds coverage options for used boats.
MTU diesel engines are known worldwide for their performance, durability, longevity and unsurpassed reliability. Now EPC is available for all pleasure craft drive systems with MTU Series 60, Series 2000 and Series 4000 engines and provides coverage for the engine and electronics beyond the two year basic warranty period.
The EPC program offers three levels of coverage: EPC Confidence Care – Provides additional protection against defects in material and workmanship for up to 5 years or 4,000 hours of service; coverage transferable. EPC Complete Care – Provides additional protection against defects in material and workmanship for up to 7 years or 5,000 hours of service; coverage transferable. EPC Certified Care – Provides coverage against engine defects in material and workmanship for used MTU powered boats in two year intervals, limited to 2,000 hours per contract; coverage not to exceed 7 years or 5,000 hours of operation from in-service date; coverage transferable.
MTU Extended Propulsion Coverage begins following the standard basic engine warranty period. EPC Confidence Care, EPC Complete Care and EPC Certified Care are available only in North America. Other EPC programs are available for worldwide coverage. Acceptance into EPC programs may require sea trials, engine pre-inspections by certified MTU personnel, system repairs prior to contract activation and the adherence to MTU EPC prerequisite guidelines.
For additional information and scope of coverage for any EPC programs please visit: www.mtu-online.com.
- EMP Awarded Contracts for “miniHybrid” Thermal System Retrofits
- APPLIED MESH TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATES COGNITIVE SELF-STRUCTURING ANTENNA TECHNOLOGY
- APPLIED MESH TECHNOLOGIES’ Develops New Mesh Communications Solution
- MTU at MINExpo: Showcasing Safety, Reliability
- MTU’s Series 8000 is best in class with 12,200 bhp
- EMP Collaborates with New Flyer Industries Inc. on Launch of “mini-Hybrid,” the Next Generation Thermal Cooling System for Transit Bus Market
- United Road Receives EPA Smartway Green Certification
- MTU Meets EPA Tier 4i Emissions with SCR Technology
- MTU Powers BL20GH Locomotives from Brookville Equipment (Pictures)
- 2007 MTU Legend Series Wins Big
- MTU Powers Deepwater National Security Cutter
- American Axle & Manufacturing Introduces New Exclusive 3.42 PowerDense® Gear Set Designed to Improve Fuel Economy – AAPEX Show Booth #1458