MTU Powers BL20GH Locomotives from Brookville Equipment (Pictures)
MTU is providing the engine power for a group of locomoties being built by Brookville Equipment Corporation out of Brookeville, PA. The locomotive’s will run with an MTU 12V4000R33 creating 2,250HP and carrying EPA Tier 2 Certification. This is the first locomotive of an order for Metro North that will be used for general switching services. You will notice this locomotive is sporting the hetritage colors of the New Haven, for service on the New Haven line we are guessing?
Stay Tuned. . . .
No comments yet.
- EMP Awarded Contracts for “miniHybrid” Thermal System Retrofits
- APPLIED MESH TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATES COGNITIVE SELF-STRUCTURING ANTENNA TECHNOLOGY
- APPLIED MESH TECHNOLOGIES’ Develops New Mesh Communications Solution
- MTU at MINExpo: Showcasing Safety, Reliability
- MTU’s Series 8000 is best in class with 12,200 bhp
- EMP Collaborates with New Flyer Industries Inc. on Launch of “mini-Hybrid,” the Next Generation Thermal Cooling System for Transit Bus Market
- United Road Receives EPA Smartway Green Certification
- MTU Meets EPA Tier 4i Emissions with SCR Technology
- MTU Powers BL20GH Locomotives from Brookville Equipment (Pictures)
- 2007 MTU Legend Series Wins Big
- MTU Powers Deepwater National Security Cutter
- American Axle & Manufacturing Introduces New Exclusive 3.42 PowerDense® Gear Set Designed to Improve Fuel Economy – AAPEX Show Booth #1458